Friday, February 3, 2012

What's in it for me

Thank you so much Kelly for getting this for us.  I have been pondering your question and it is pretty simply for me that as long as I carry this padding around with me I don't have to face up to who I am.  Our entire journey of "I AM" I really didn't think about the real truth which was I AM hiding behind this weight.  So the whats in it for me is taking my head out of the sand (or snow today) and standing in my power and truth and shinning like a beacon for myself.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! It's time we both come out of hiding and step into our power as the goddesses we are! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love counting the days down. I thought is might put me into hyper mode but it is really cool thinking about
      it this way. At least it is for me. Anyway, I love you and am so excited about this.

      Delete
    2. I like counting the days too!! I counted the days when I quit smoking up to 365!!! Every day I earned made me feel stronger and the thought of going back to "day one" kept me going. It has been more than 5 years since I quit:)
      Keep counting Lyn, I am counting with you!

      Love, Bi

      Delete
  2. Go Lyn Go! I am so excited and happy to go on this journey with you both! Let's shine girls!
    Love, Bia

    ReplyDelete