Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fell off the wagon

Haven't written in a while - not doing well at all on my eating.  Think the stress of not working and waiting for the next shoe to drop plus Judith passing away has affected me in ways that have made me really think about my relastionship with food.  All I have wanted for the last 2 day is sugar - cupcakes and cookies to be exact.  So, after giving in to my craving after a confront with Lani yesterday I have eaten 4 cupcakes and a pack of cookies!  So I guess I was waiting for the perfect excuse to give in and pig out.  It all started with reading that we really were moving out,  no mention of a future for me with them, and then Judith.  Oh this is really a pity party after all!  I am afraid I can't do all my new part-time job wants from me and for the first time in years, don't know where the money to live is coming from.  So, thanks for listening and being there for me.  Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lots of stress AND a beautiful opportunity for you to look at your relationship with food. I too, am noticing how I want to nurture (your favorite word) myself with food. Even though I am not eaten sugar, I still see the pattern or tendency to reach for food for self-soothing purposes. Thank you so much for being real. I love you!

    ReplyDelete