Thursday, February 9, 2012

Finally feeling better

Hi Ladies!

My apologies I've been MIA this week! I was sick for days and so busy at work! Finally feeling better! I've been doing pretty well with all, no coffee, no refined carbs, no dairy, zero animal product and lots of fruits and vegetables! I do eat my cookies but they are pretty healthy and I will send you girls some so if you do crave something sweet really bad you can have some of my cookies and not feel guilty about it!
I weight myself again this morning, still only 4 pounds, but I am ok with this since I haven't exercised in a while due to lack of energy (sick) and busy. Now tomorrow I get back to my workout routine, 5:30am Master Swim, whooohooo!!!
 Be on the look out for my "what is in it for me" post soon....

Love, hugs

Bia

No comments:

Post a Comment